COVID 19 Site Specific Plan
Your friendship and support means the world to us, and your safety and wellness is our top priority while we maneuver through this next step towards eventually opening our business. New protocols and practices have been put into place, per guidance of the Health Officer of the County of Marin:
IN-STORE SHOPPING GUIDELINES:
- Limit to 1 person, or 1 group (no larger than 4 people) are allowed in the store at a time.
- Masks must be worn while shopping and interacting with staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entering the store.
- Jewelry, scarves, clothing, and body products cannot be tried on or test at this time.
- Contactless pay via credit cards or Apple Pay is preferred over cash.
- Customers waiting in line must distance at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Appointments are encouraged to avoid long wait times and gathering outside. Sign up sheet is located at the door, or can be scheduled by phone (415) 729 - 9570
- Viewing items on our website prior to appointment will help make your shopping experience easier. www.luludesignsjewelry.com
- Online order pick up is available. Email confirmation will be sent once order is complete and ready for pick up.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We are wearing masks with filters and washing our hands frequently.
- We are disinfecting counters, door handles, jewelry equipment/tools, and all other touched surfaces such as register and computers.
- We are practicing social distancing amongst ourselves while we work together.
- We will stay home and not come into the studio/store if we feel any sign of symptoms of illness.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each trip to a new location.
- Wear your mask before approaching the door to greet us.
- Maintain 6 ft. of distance between shop owners / employees, and between other shoppers if there is a line outside the building.
- Refrain from curbside delivery or window shopping if feeling any kinds of COVID 19 symptoms.